Rumors of 7th Ed

JMGraham

I like now we can share transport. I worry the possible abuse in this.

Imperial Superfriends deathstars! SOB will be popular again since they can ally and share most of their buffs (except faith) since those were never FAQ'd away like everyone else's. :)

Inquisition gives everyone Valks and Landraiders now too. :)

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Sisters can now assault from a vehicle.

Vehicles are going to be more prevalent. Especially vehicles. Scorpions can now ride in assault vehicles. Same with banshees.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I don't think that is fair. I love 6th compared to 5th. 6th was a major change. Makes sense they would do a large update quicker to tighten up. I don't feel cheated thinking I paid for an open beta testing. I for one can't wait to get my hands on the books.

Steel is ebook viewable or just downloadable?

Huh. I think. I really like 7th. The changes to the ally chart help a lot, and the changes to D weapons and fortifications make their inclusion in the game more palatable. The psychic phase seems great (though, screw you Tyranids! What good does shadows in the warp do now?). The tactical missions seem like fantastic fun. Everyone can score, but the fact that battle-forged troops Clown everything gives them a very important role. The core rules from 6th, which were fun, are intact. The layout of the book is fantastic... I can have all of my fluff and eye candy, but not have to carry it around with me to every game. They've really set the stage for future scenarios, what with the possibility of different force orgs. The changes to interceptor and the vehicle damage chart might be tough to handle, but they shouldn't be too bad, just different. I like it.

• Like 1