Rumors of 7th Ed

JMGraham

No assaulting from stationary vehicles. That makes me sad. That would have been a big boon to assault centric armies. As it stands, it is still shooty based 40k. Sad. I love close combat in the game and am sad to see it declined so much.

No assaulting from stationary vehicles. That makes me sad. That would have been a big boon to assault centric armies. As it stands, it is still shooty based 40k. Sad. I love close combat in the game and am sad to see it declined so much.

Link to a picture? I would not rely on any of the sites who are saying they have seen it until you see the actual picture of the page. We've had this problem many times in the past.

So on the Black library site, the ebook version is listed at June, does that mean the physical copies are coming out weeks before?

The iBook version download on the apple store says May 24th. So does the eBook edition.  So guessing Black Library is off?  Not sure...

• Like 1

Hm. From what I'm seeing, it seems that Heralds + a Unit of Daemons can still only cast 1 power once.

Which makes sense for a Rune Priest in with his buddies. But a Herald of Tzeentch in with his Pink Horrors can only attempt a single Flickering Fire, for ex.

Can anyone confirm if you reserve your warp charge dice to use as dispel in your opponents psyker phase?

Just gives a bonus to open-topped and assault vehicles.  I'm ok with this.  Land Raiders should be special.  

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I like this. This to me seems to reinforce the possibility of no assault from stationary vehicles. I hoped for that change but makes sense.

10322766_10203924395419745_7312884665605

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Double post.

I would wait till we know about brotherhood of psykers before guessing how horrors will work with their witchfire.

You get fresh ones.

Also, it looks like the stationary thing was from Kirby.

Yes. That was where I got it. He has a copy and is answering questions on his blog in the comments section. Land Raiders and open topped vehicles would still be special in the ability to assault after moving. I just felt that being able to assault from stationary vehicles would have balanced the mechanics a bit better. But, as it is not to be, then I will just have to find a work around or play shooting-hammer like everyone else.

Yes. That was where I got it. He has a copy and is answering questions on his blog in the comments section. Land Raiders and open topped vehicles would still be special in the ability to assault after moving. I just felt that being able to assault from stationary vehicles would have balanced the mechanics a bit better. But, as it is not to be, then I will just have to find a work around or play shooting-hammer like everyone else.

Or get super sneaky and pull jack moves from every which direction.  straight forward is one of 360 directions you can choose from.  =)