Raindog's Roots

And I am waiting for paint to dry. The legs are done on two Sister. Now, I can glue them down to the stags, when they dry......

I played Peanut in a Woodie off at Game Night. he set up left, but left a weak flank. I shifted to exploit the weak flank. Peanut countered nicely. He had more shooting. I had more fighting. His Life magic kept him in the game with Regrowth spells. His lord killed off my Mage bunker. My Lord ate several of his unts and his Mage. The Lord died, but the drawn kept on. My Treeman absurdly killed his Lord in an eagle to edge out the win.

• Like 1

I played Peanut in a Woodie off at Game Night. he set up left, but left a weak flank. I shifted to exploit the weak flank. Peanut countered nicely. He had more shooting. I had more fighting. His Life magic kept him in the game with Regrowth spells. His lord killed off my Mage bunker. My Lord ate several of his unts and his Mage. The Lord died, but the drawn kept on. My Treeman absurdly killed his Lord in an eagle to edge out the win.

That was a fantastic game! I wish I would have stuck to one flank. I started with a sacrificial lamb unit over on the right to try and draw more of your drops, but then I threw a few more archers down over there as the targets looked juicier. Then you dropped the dragon. Oops, should have remembered you have a dragon!

• Like 2

Well, this week stank for painting. Court crushed my sleep patterns. I was too tired to start until today.

I have been working on the golds, the leathers, and the skin tone on the Standard Bearer. I need a bit of touch up on the gold, color the eyes, wash the upper torso, and paint the hair.

Here's the question. What color for the hair? Blonde or Green? Sme of you have seen my BSB and Spell Weaver. Thoughts?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...