Raindog's Roots

i was thinking of using my pony cart with the pony cut into a few pieces with beasts roasting it over a fire place and an ungor giving a centigor a beer bong from the top of a cart.... but thats just too much work for me!  :wink:  i like that idea for cart.  and congrats eric on completion of the army!!  was awesome seeing john's and your's armies sitting across from each other.  i was just admiring the paint jobs for like 30 minutes lol. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lessons from the WE:

The name of the game is mobility.

Glade Guard are good, but will attract most of your opponent's wrath. They are okay to sacrifice.

Wild Riders sacrificial Hammers. I will trade them for Doomwheels and Hell Pits and clearing out units withered by shooting and magic.

Big Soul Quench is as good of a spell as Fiery Convo and players will save their dice for one, but not the other.

A Lord on a Dragon is a points avoider. He cannot kill a Frost Phoenix or large unit on his own. A Lord and Dragon paired with a Treeman can wreck most units.

Always Tree whack a Frost Phoenix. 

Treeman is really a mobile war machine that can kill chaff or hold up weak RNF units for the game. 

• Like 2