Ordo Blood Bowl League - Fall 2021 Sign Up (Google Form)

Weav

Hello, all. Please use the link below to access the Google form, and lock in your desire to play in the fall 2021 OBBL season! The league will kick off on 9/21/2021at Tuesday Game Night at Western Oregon Wargamers (W.O.W.). Games do not have to be played at W.O.W. on Tuesdays, but it is preferred. We will play two games every three weeks, and all game must be played on order. We will play eight games, so depending on the number of players, you may everyone once, play someone twice, or potentially not play someone at all.

We are using the site Tourplay.net, which is a paid site, but Weav is covering the cost. Weav will accept donations offset the cost if coaches want to donate. Tourplay.net costs $0.39 per month per coach, with a minimum charge of $3.99 per month.

The official communication platform for the league will be the Ordo Fananticus Blood Bowl forum, but coaches are encouraged to share their experiences on social media or the Ordo Discord server.

Teams will have 1,000,000 gold to spend using the rules from the Blood Bowl Second Season Edition rulebook.

https://forms.gle/gSmEYFF8FTYN56S18

I'm tagging those people who answered Yes or Maybe to the poll from early August.

@scotthartman@Swensos83@Frostitute@Rory@MOONEY@kb10r@Burk@jollyork@Maxwell Christian@sbr@ninefinger@Dark Trainer@savion47

• Like 1

• Weav featured and pinned this topic

Signed-up Coaches:

24 minutes ago, Swensos83 said:

I don’t have the second season rulebook. Is that a problem? I was able to google the team costs, so that’s good. 

No, but you will want to chat with your first opponent about the differences between BB2 and BBSSE. Please message me your GMail account, I’ll see what I can get you.

• Like 1