Escalation League is Coming

OaG can be filthy. I'm doing beast men list... so I'm prepared to get destroyed a bit :)

Well if I went with a Malorian list full of trolls and savages in hordes, sure. They will be either fantastic or fail one animosity or stupidity test and fall apart. Want to steer away from large hordes and bring more units. That way if I fail an animosity test 1/4 of my army won't sit there picking each other's noses.

Oye, I got me a big one dis time. Wha's dat noise over dair? I'm busy.

And any Chaos filth deserves some Dark Elf filth. Only fair, right? (Get me some witch elves for those pesky CoW and Daemons.)

• Like 1

I am glad to see Raindog disallow special characters for this. I am all for bringing them into normal games at WOW in the future but I am scared at what they will end up doing in these small point games. Maybe I am way off base but my gut tells me it could cause some issues. Once we get back up to full army games again I am totally down with throwing SCs in the mix.

• Like 1