Hamsters Logo

nathonicus

I was asked by El Presidente to come up with some new Hamster art for dice and T-Shirts.  Here are my concepts.  The head/shoulders would be the '6' on the dice, the hamster butt the '1'.  For T-shirts, we could add the legs and body so the Hamster is flying through the air.  

What do you want on your hamster? 

Personally, I favor the hamster chompin' the die.  But do we want facial scars? Eye Patch? Sword?  Something else?  

post-1278-0-54743500-1424892023_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My vote goes to the eyepatch, though the angry eyebrows are a close second. As for the shirt, I'm not a big fan of the full body shot. I vote we do a blown up version of the image we use on the dice with BELLINGHAM WARHAMSTERS in an arc above it and a quote in an arc below, forming a circle of sorts. Here's a really well-drawn mspaint interpretation:

d9FzBRg.png

Except the real one would have things sized and rotated correctly for the text and possibly a better quote.

I love the idea of angry and beat up chomping 6 but on the dice you need to be aware of size and translation of media. For shirts the only one that will get me to purchase is the "cute" nibbling a die one. It will let me wear it to work and we got way more compliments on the cute hamster over the angry one in the past...

• Like 3

I love the idea of angry and beat up chomping 6 but on the dice you need to be aware of size and translation of media. For shirts the only one that will get me to purchase is the "cute" nibbling a die one. It will let me wear it to work and we got way more compliments on the cute hamster over the angry one in the past.

Fishing for compliments with your gamer shirt... nerd +10 :)

Hello there,

I would like a "cute" 'hamster logo rather than a fierce, tough or mean one.  The dice is cool and would be easier to represent the vast "gaminess" of the group rather than a cute lil' hamster wearing a wizard's cap, cradling a bolter, rolling some dice with some Flames of War folks at its feet along with... well, you get the idea.

My $ 0.02

Stay safe,

don

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.