Lustriangods Skaven blog

I am putting my lizardmen on the shelf for a bit. I am going forward with an army that I have owned for 9 years. I am finally putting together my Skaven. I will be trying to post progress and ask for advise from all you great generals and crafty hobbiests. I have some really great ideas and this will be my OFCC army.

• Like 3

If you can make a skaven army themed like a broadway musical that would be tits.

think about it man.

Rats 

(that's a play upon words for Cats)

get it?

lol

Ok seriously however, have you thought about doing a conversion of an entire army of shaved rats?

Think about it.

Shaved.

Rats.

Shaved bro.

Just shaved.

It's like purple studded biker jackets with rainbows and razorblades.

• Like 1

How the hell could I pull that off? The Secret of Nihm is one of the coolest movies ever. I would be so afraid to not do it justice. Also, could it even be done?

Grey Seer done up as Nicodemus with Brisby, Justin, and Jenner as various other characters (warlords and chiefs I'd think).  Both Jeremy and the Great Owl would make great aboms while the thresher as a Doomwheel.  You also have Nicodemus' weird portal generator as a neat Bell/Furnace/WLC.  Totally a doable force!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have just finished up putting together roughly 300 clan rats together, I am finishing putting together my 60 stormvermin. After that comes my storm fiends, 6 of them. Along with my converted rat ogres. I will start posting pics up soon, I have been very busy as of late. But I will keep posting my progress on this army. I will also start putting up my lists as I start figuring out what I exactly will be bringing to OFCC this year. Stay tuned.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work-work, lustriangod2!

Looking forward to seeing pics, yes!

300 clan rats, squeeee! That's a lot of kill-kill!

When I got into WHFB, I played Dark Elves for many, many years. I loved the Skaven background, but hated the models. That was fixed, of course, with the new and improved ones starting a few years ago. Superb stuff, awesomeness all the way around so I could no longer resist. I had to buy-buy them all, sacrificing great heaps of warp-stone coins to do so. They are so fun-fun to play!!!

• 2 weeks later...