Adeptus Mechanicus Incoming?

pretre

Compare what you get to a Land Speeder Typhoon (that's the Missile launcher one, right?) or an equal points value of Dreadnoughts and they're not too shabby.

Now to dig out those bitz for Rough Riders rider conversions and see if I can stretch one box into two models.  If I have enough ex-Sentinels that is.

• Like 2

Any hints to their flier or anti air options? Just curious how they can shore up knight weakness

Twin linked Cognis lascannon/autocannon is not too shabby.  Hit fliers 4 out of 9 times.  The spider tank is rumored to have an icarus upgrade of some sort, so safe to assume something akin to the icarus fortifications if true.  Doubt they will have fliers, at least not the wave this spring.

• Like 1

Yeah, those are definitely priced well. Striders? Not so much.

I paid $40 for the 5 metal ad mech guys I got from a 3rd party.  Of course, that's factoring in shipping.  

Now I'm at a cross roads, spend money to get more 3rd party guys at a higher price or eat the sunk cost of the first 5 and get new GW figs?  

Ha!  Jokes on everyone, I don't have any money so the answer is neither!  

• Like 3