However, a post game beer pilgrimage would be a welcome change (and I would be happy to lead it.)

This! You come to Ordo on a Tuesday and we shall pilgrimage to the White Owl for some suds. Beer is always the best way to make friends. And I like beer, er.......friends.

• Like 2

No, I just didn't realize Crusader affected Charge Moves too. I thought it was just Runs and Sweeping Advances.

Which actually reminds me, I think I should have caught that Fire Dragon Exarch in my last game. I forgot my Skitarii all have Crusader from their Detachment.

Crusader doesn't affect charges like that. You have it right.

No, I just didn't realize Crusader affected Charge Moves too. I thought it was just Runs and Sweeping Advances.

Which actually reminds me, I think I should have caught that Fire Dragon Exarch in my last game. I forgot my Skitarii all have Crusader from their Detachment.

No, you're right.  It's Run, not Charge.  Jesus, I need to not read rules when I haven't slept in 24 hours.  I'm killing me, smalls.

• Like 2

I've wanted to do a Pink Floyd themed Imperial Guard army for years.  At the moment, I'm contemplating painting my Knights up either in the paint scheme for the IG/AstraMil, or in a way that compliments my Night Lords.  My NL army doesn't have much in the way of mutation, so keeping the Knights "clean" but covered in Skull Runes, bodies, etc.  My Nightlords are Khorne Daemon Kin, however, and so in standard games, I'd never use my Knights and their Lords together.  

worms.JPG

I was asking in a different thread, one of Pax's about ITC I think it was, about Stormtroopers having access to Imperial Navy things, because of this:

epic_knight_army.jpg

I don't want to do a full Astra Mil army, but I'd consider doing a Storm Trooper Army with a couple Valks, a Couple Taurus' or whatevs their tanks are, and a couple Jet Fighters, to compliment my Knightly House.  "Would you like to see Britannia (us) rule again, my friend?"  All you have to do is follow my Nightlords.   

I could paint my Knight House and "Traitor Guard" up in the Floyd colors above, regardless of how connected they are with my Night Lords.

• Like 3

I could take 4 Knights + Commissar Floyd Pinkerton and a squad of Enforcers...erhm....Stormtroo....erhm...Tempestus with him.  3 Knights would give me more room for Stormtroopers, but I'm building....I'm building a Knight House that I hope to grow into a Titan Legion.  At that point, I am building for Apocalypse, not for Tournaments.  So I think I'll focus on each aspect individually.  

A barebone Airborne Assault Formation is 820 points.  The Ground Assault Formation is 640 points.   They both have 1 Commie, 1 Commander+Command Squad, 3 Squads, and all go in the appropriate Transport, Valks in Airborne and Taurox in Ground.  4 Squads plus 4 Vehicles in both.  I think that's the build goal for Tempestus.  That's with 5 man units in everything.  I'm not sure if I will build them to 10 or not.  It'd be 1820 before upgrades to take 10 man squads.  

Grr.  This makes it difficult to save up for a Reaver, dammit.