Wilke buying a house...

Well we got a list of 100 ish (this is our first house!), Sarah was super excited and cut it down to 40 in about 6 hours, we curb checked each of those down to 16 to see the inside of, relator advised no more than 10 same day, we cut harder have him a list of ten, he scheduled 7 appointments successfully. At this point we had started on a Thursday and looked at houses on the following Monday. We put an offer on one house. The was another offer, ours escalated a bit not as much as the other one but we were more financially viable so they selected our offer. We have had the inspection and are pretty much set with the loan. So should be good for our date of August 20.

Not bad considering we started the whole process July 16...

• Like 1

Awesome news!  We just went through the same thing and close/get keys on August 7th.  Man, I sure hope that the market up your way is more sane than down here.  We looked 20+ houses, put offers on 6, and then finally got the best of the lot.

Congrats, Yarb! Missed you at OFCC.

• Like 1

Congrats! Let Ordo know when you want to schedule your first game day! We will be there!

I'll have a geek chic table in the dining room... And enough space in the garage for my triple apocalypse table... I could totally make something like that happen...

<Swoons with unconsidered possibilities>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.