Ordo Bowl Persistent League

savion47

Round 7 Matches:

This is a crazy match up week. Every single game had be adjusted due to people having already played each other. Here is how I made it work. I started at the top of the standings table with the Aqshy Aelfs and found the first highest ranked player they had not played. I then continued down doing that over and over to get the current matches.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Love me leap 2+. Man that pass action sounded so good. Too bad it failed.

Frog rage at the end for a morale victory.

Was a great game well played.

Final Round!!! matches are janky, sorry about that. Burk and I discussed a fix for next season using groups.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there are way to rename my raised zombie?  RAISED ZOMBIE is fun and all, but not very interesting.

When you are logged in and go to your team page there is an option in Team Management box in the drop down called "Rename Player". You select the player you want and then enter the new name.

• Like 1

And the playoffs begin!!!!

First Round:

The winner of each game will go in to see who wins the Championship for the 2016 Winter Season! The two teams that lose will play off for 3rd place.

If you did not qualify for the playoffs, do fret. Rhuntar is organizing the Toilet Bowl/Jerk Offs

Following the conclusion of the Season, coaches can take a break and play in the Ordo 7's Open League. Find the details here

In July at OFCC, there will be a friday BB7s tournament similar to the one leading up to the 2016 Winter League. You will be allowed to draft players from that tournament to a NEW team for the 2016 Fall season. You can still use your current team in the next season but CANNOT draft players from the BB7's tournament.

• 2 weeks later...

North Plains were victorious over the Aqshy Aelfs

Murder Junkies were victorious over The Mouse House Rejects

MURDER JUNKIES vs NORTH PLAINS in the Finals!

For those of you playing in the not finals games this Sunday, I hope you have a wonderful time. I may be able to stop by for a short time to say hello. I look forward to next season. It will be starting up at after OFCC in August. If you are planning on starting a new team come play in the OFCC 7s Tournament and get some skilled players for a new teams roster. Again... new teams only. 

If you need to play more blood bowl before then, come on down and play some games of 7s at WOW for the very poorly run 7's League.

23 rounds with Travis.  Both coaches played exceptionally & really brought their a-game to this one.  It was an intense match right up to the end. 

The necro came out with a hard fought 3-2 win.

Thanks for a fun & challenging season, everyone & a big thanks to Burk for letting me borrow the winning team!  I'll see you all for Spike practice very soon, I'm sure. 

PS: Shane, where's my fancy forum emblem?  :biggrin: