Poll: Next 40k army to paint

dalmer

Next 40k army to paint?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What should my next 40k army to paint be?

• Tyranids
    • paint more counts-as-Dark Angels
    • renegade Imperial Guard
    • Orks
    • Tau
    • Chaos Space Marines
    • Eldar
    • counts-as-Space Wolves (army my son ditched)
    • Necrons
    • Grey Knights
    • forget these choices... paint what we post in the comments below!

Hello there,

First off, my sincere apologies if this is NOT the correct forum topic to place this poll... I reckon that since it has to do with painting / possible conversion ideas / creative input from the player base, that Artificier's Force seemed like the appropriate place.

Quick background:  I used to play 40k in 3rd edition a lot.  Like do the tournament scene, Vancouver GT, etc.   My boys wanted to play when 6th edition landed, so I got back into the hobby.  Naturally, the boys bailed but I had forgotten how much I loved the 40k universe so I'm still here.  I don't play much (like maybe 6 games thus far) but that's due to work / family / etc.  

I'm almost done with my 2000 point counts-as-Dark-Angels army and would like the player base to chime in on what army I should paint next.  I have a ton of armies and welcome any input you can give.  I reckon that painting up a 2000 point army list at a time would be strategically viable, as then I'd have an army to play that's painted or folks can borrow an army that's painted.

Thanks and stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Hello there,

Thanks again for the continued comments and ideas, they're appreciated!

pretre, the "counts as Space Wolves" that my son bought are basically Space Wolves models and Space Marine models with some wolfy bits added.  But he went with a different paint job so they're not immediately recognizable as Space Wolves, if that makes sense. 

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Hello there,

Thanks again for the continued comments and ideas, they're appreciated!

pretre, the "counts as Space Wolves" that my son bought are basically Space Wolves models and Space Marine models with some wolfy bits added.  But he went with a different paint job so they're not immediately recognizable as Space Wolves, if that makes sense. 

Stay safe,

don

This sounds fine! Do it!