Ordo Game Night @ WOW 4/5

evil_bryan

I should be able to make it again but would like to have an opponent set up before hand so im open for challenges for either 1500 or 2k points.

My lists can be found here http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/27763-my-spring-osl-league-army-list-and-challenge-thread/

Respond with challenge here or in the thread I posted above,,or PM of course:)

Also I can probably make it a bit earlier like 5:00 to 5:30.

I should be able to make it again but would like to have an opponent set up before hand so im open for challenges for either 1500 or 2k points.

My lists can be found here http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/27763-my-spring-osl-league-army-list-and-challenge-thread/

Respond with challenge here or in the thread I posted above,,or PM of course:)

Also I can probably make it a bit earlier like 5:00 to 5:30.

I will face you! 1500 Points...I also should be there by 5 or 5:30....

• Like 1

I need an opponent for Tuesday. I'd prefer 1500, but could bring 2000. Chappy, if you don't have a dance partner yet, my sad little dudes will take you on.

Sorry bro. Just got told that my orders extended until Thursday. So, I won't be back to PDX until Friday now.

I need an opponent for Tuesday. I'd prefer 1500, but could bring 2000. Chappy, if you don't have a dance partner yet, my sad little dudes will take you on.

If you don't get a firm game scheduled for Tuesday, make sure to come out anyways. As the organizer, I am happy to be the odd man out. 

Sorry for posting late, I will be there with up to 2k of Dark Eldar. Unless plans have changed I will be playing Evil Brian.

That is the plan...although if we end up with an odd man out (like you were last week), then I will sit and have someone else champion the cause of beating your vile Dark Eldar. :)