No AoS at OFCC? What happened?

dkieft

I had my hat in the ring(The only one I believe),however interest was rather dismal at the time so I pulled it.I also chose to go this route as there still seemed to be alot of discust with GW from club members due to the shut down and total reboot of the line,I felt it needed more time as AoS was indeed shocking for those that had invested so much over the years.

Since last fall/winter alot has changed for AoS,,for those critics of course it is still "not a real game" but for those of us who have picked it up and ran with it,its a fun casual game/hobby.It has grown to more than double the sales of the previous version of Warhammer and is even exceeding 40k sales in some stores.

Currently AoS is picking up alot of steam globally with its official matched play,,here locally its growing notably.The GW store manager just a few days back told me hes had over 60 games of AoS played at his store since the summer campaign launched.

Remember AoS just had its one year anniversary,it is NOT an extension of the previous game with that held its slot and picked up very few players from 8th edition,its a complete new and fresh start.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...