Warhamsters 10.18

DuskSeer

I believe I have a 9th age game although I forgot with whom, I sincerely apologize to that spectacular individual who's name I forgot. What's everyone else up to?

I think that may have been with me... I offered to loan you an army, if not, my B, I have also forgotten the name of my opponent  :blush:

Wanted
Two to five intrepid zombie hunters to continue the quest to purge the City of Wulfsburg of its cursed dead and their dark masters.

Terms for your professional services:
- One fourteenth of total profits
- Traveling expenses guaranteed
- Funeral expenses if necessary

Sincerely,
Koyote & Company

survivors2_zpsr6hl6tts.png

The Fire God’s cult was led by the mysterious Crimson Twins, a man and a woman speaking a secret tongue only true believers could understand. The Crimson Twins and their followers led a brutal, but somewhat short, resistance against necromancer Black Heart's undead legions and the necromancer's terrible creation, the Abominotaur. The Fire God's followers did not have the time to give the Twins the last rites. Now their souls, in the form of fiery ghosts, haunt the place and protect their bodies against Black Heart's depredations. Allowing their bodies to burn and their souls to meet their creator would definitely earn us the Fire God’s favors.

Abominotaur_zpspp4igofk.png

Jacob, meet Gabe. Play 9th Age together. If either of you need any extra models, I can also volunteer some proxies.

I believe I'm playing Jake in our rain check game from last week.

Thus taking a rain check on the game you had scheduled with me this week? It's cool. It's cool.