Warhamsters Alert! Game Night 12/6!

smashthedean

Indeed! Am I Overlording it? The scenarios for 4 (3 players and an overlord) are supposed to be best. I remember it was Joey, Koyote, and ... I forget. Brad were you doing it? Or was it someone else?

I give a final on campus until 5:30, so I likely won't be down until 6:30. Plan on set-up, and then start at 7? Should give us plenty of time to crush our enemies and see them driven before us, and maybe even hear the lamentation of their women.

Hey I'll be around tomorrow for some 40k. If there's no one available I'll come play XCOM if there are still seats available. I'm a HUGE fan of the digital games so I have high expectations for the board game. We'll see how many times it takes for a rookie to kill a freakin' sectoid.

Alright, Loren says he's in, so we've got one seat remaining on it.

Yup. Count me in.

I want to play Akiro 'The Wizard'.  Mako Iwamatsu rocks!

Hey, this is the books, not the movie! No Akiro. Though you can make the voice for Akiro if you want. I'll even let you do the intro to the movie. So far the plan is:

Jim as Overseer

Joey as Conan

Koyote as Hadrathus... I mean Akiro the Wizard

That leaves us with a need for Shevatas, the thief. Who will join us to save Yselda from the sacrificial altar of Zogar Sag, the shaman of the Picts, and his gigantic snake-god?

Hey I'll be around tomorrow for some 40k. If there's no one available I'll come play XCOM if there are still seats available. I'm a HUGE fan of the digital games so I have high expectations for the board game. We'll see how many times it takes for a rookie to kill a freakin' sectoid.

Hey Brendan, I've been getting the 40k itch lately and would like to get a game in (if you're not exterminating other xenos). I was thinking a 1500 pt game with my Eldar. Here's the list I was thinking of:

CAD

HQ
Maugan Ra 195

Troops
x5 Rangers 60

x5 Rangers 60

Elites
x6 Striking Scorpions 102
Exarch 10
Scorpion's Claw 30

x5 Wraithguard 160
DT: Wave Serpent 110
Shuriken Cannon 10

Heavy Support
War Walker 60
x2 Bright Lances 10

War Walker 60
x2 Bright Lances 10

War Walker 60
x2 Bright Lances 10

Aspect Host

x5 Dark Reapers 125
x5 Starshot Missiles 40
Exarch 15

x6 Warp Spiders 114
Exarch 10

x5 Fire Dragons 110
Exarch 10
DT: Falcon 125

So a few hard hitting elements and general Eldar trickery, but not too much staying power.

Looks like I will be down around 7:30.  Probably too late to join in on Conan. I'ma bring some figures to assemble, and some quicker board games in case folks finish up early.

N

Nope, pretty sure you'll be fine. I won't be down til 6:30, and we had planned on a 7:00 start time, but it usually takes (me) longer to set up than that. If we end up starting before you get there, you can always jump in later. Either way, glad you're coming down!