Rate the last Beverage you consumed

Twinings Earl Grey Tea brewed and done the real way. 10/10

Tea Bag gently relocated to a cup and then gently filled with boiling water to the 8/10ths point of the cup. 

Let it steep for 3 minutes and then a final push with a spoon to squeeze out any remaining tea from the bag. 

2 sugars added and then topped off with milk to a color of your choice for the ultimate relaxing beverage. 

Bring out the english in you and give this one a try! :)

• Like 2

Had an amazing weekend in Victoria and had some amazing Scotch Whiskey http://www.victoriacaledonian.com/ & Sea Cider http://seacider.ca/

Both Wiskies were good and wife even liked one of 'em - Glencairn Glass' were AWESOME, but not at $10+ each :(

Tried Twa Dogs https://www.facebook.com/TwaDogs/ porter, it was OK... the logo is amazing and we got a 32 empty grenade for our collection

Sassamanash - http://seacider.ca/news/seasonal-release-sassamanash-is-here/ DAM amazing! Cranberries and Hibiscus. DAM

Bramble Bubble - http://seacider.ca/product/bramble-bubbly/ Great berry flavor

Rum Runner - http://seacider.ca/product/rumrunner/ Hot dam this is good

Even better, mix it with Ginger Ale, and if you know me, you know I have an amazing local Ginger Ale (https://www.facebook.com/dr.alexanders/)

These two mixed are BOMB

We hope to find Sassamanash in the states

Before going NW & then tonight we were at Rainier Growlers for D's Wicked Apple, SO GOOD

Great thread, Pax!

Winter Seasonal Medford City Tap Water 8/10

Much more refreshing and tasting like the snow melt mountain springs you come to expect in Bend, the Winter Tap Water is much better, like you wouldn't even believe, than the Summer Tap Water in Rogue Valley.  The change is quite drastic, too, when we change over in spring and autumn.  

• Like 1

o.0

You people are strange.  I was going to make a deconstructed Old Fashioned for myself tonight so I could respond to this thread but at this point I think the only way to respond might involve bodily fluids of some kind and I refuse to go there.

NSFW - R rated

The last thing before water I "drank" was going down on my gal pal.....so......

8/10, good flavor, freshly out of the shower, and it'd been a while since we'd gotten together to play.  One of the better flavor profiles I've experienced, and one I do enjoy going back to.  Probably my second favorite in taste, and in my top two aesthetically.  

I can't say I'd highly recommend, as that could lead to you and I having words.

• Like 2

A preface for this one: I can't drink milk anymore. There is no genuine substitute, just many forms of not as good dairy-free alternatives. I like this particular brand because they are really cheap at Winco, $1.18 per quart, which usually results in me consuming them by the quart (don't seem to keep very well once opened, but don't require refrigeration until opened). Ratings assume an entire quart is being consumed.

Kikkoman Pearl Organic Soymilk Original - 3/5. It's Soymilk. Not great, but a cheap beverage which has 32g of protein, 100% calcium, 100% vitamin A, 100% vitamin D, and it's got a fair amount of calories.

Kikkoman Pearl Organic Soymilk Unsweetened - 3/5. As above, but with a more watery taste. It isn't great, but this version has the added bonus of not competing for calories with other foods you consume during the day

Kikkoman Pearl Organic Soymilk Coffee - 5/5, but dangerous. So what isn't mentioned on the package, is how much coffee is in this (and it doesn't say on their website either. Had to ask, they claim equal to roughly 4 cups of coffee per quart). I regularly consume energy drinks without ill effects. I briefly switched to these and within a few days was visibly shaking from caffeine overdose (actually had to look this one up, since it never happens on other things). Tastes great, but I definitely consume them too quickly to allow myself to buy these in the future.

Kikkoman Pearl Organic Soymilk Chocolate - 4/5. Basically Original version, plus hot cocoa mix. Tastes pretty good for soymilk. Main feature is that this is one of very few non-dairy chocolate beverage options, especially regarding cheap beverage options.

Great thread, Pax!

Thanks. I'm glad it turned out.

A preface for this one: I can't drink milk anymore. There is no genuine substitute, just many forms of not as good dairy-free alternatives. I like this particular brand because they are really cheap at Winco, $1.18 per quart, which usually results in me consuming them by the quart (don't seem to keep very well once opened, but don't require refrigeration until opened). Ratings assume an entire quart is being consumed.

Kikkoman Pearl Organic Soymilk Original - 3/5. It's Soymilk. Not great, but a cheap beverage which has 32g of protein, 100% calcium, 100% vitamin A, 100% vitamin D, and it's got a fair amount of calories.

Kikkoman Pearl Organic Soymilk Unsweetened - 3/5. As above, but with a more watery taste. It isn't great, but this version has the added bonus of not competing for calories with other foods you consume during the day

Kikkoman Pearl Organic Soymilk Coffee - 5/5, but dangerous. So what isn't mentioned on the package, is how much coffee is in this (and it doesn't say on their website either. Had to ask, they claim equal to roughly 4 cups of coffee per quart). I regularly consume energy drinks without ill effects. I briefly switched to these and within a few days was visibly shaking from caffeine overdose (actually had to look this one up, since it never happens on other things). Tastes great, but I definitely consume them too quickly to allow myself to buy these in the future.

Kikkoman Pearl Organic Soymilk Chocolate - 4/5. Basically Original version, plus hot cocoa mix. Tastes pretty good for soymilk. Main feature is that this is one of very few non-dairy chocolate beverage options, especially regarding cheap beverage options.

Thanks. I'm glad it turned out.

You know making your own nut milks is super easy. It also tastes way better. I make almond milk and cashew milk from time to time and it's wonderful.

Soak 1 cup raw almonds for 36 hours. Rinse then blend with 2 cups water a dash of vanilla and a tsp of maple syrup (real stuff). Blend for 2 minutes. Pour and squeeze through nut bag. keeps for 3 days.

• Like 1

You know making your own nut milks is super easy. It also tastes way better. I make almond milk and cashew milk from time to time and it's wonderful.

Soak 1 cup raw almonds for 36 hours. Rinse then blend with 2 cups water a dash of vanilla and a tsp of maple syrup (real stuff). Blend for 2 minutes. Pour and squeeze through nut bag. keeps for 3 days.

Sounds really expensive, but I will definitely try this anyway. Sounds awesome. Thank you.