Rate the last Beverage you consumed

Izze (various flavors) 3/5.

Bascially carbonated juice. I like them okay, but wouldn't buy them normally. My mother got me a few cases of these at her favorite local discount grocery. She pays about 16 cents a can and she isn't paying deposit on them. Meanwhile, they do have desposit, so I can return them for the nickel...so about 11 cents a can, which at that cost, 3/5 becomes an easy 5/5. 

San Pellegrino Orange (Or some fancy Blood Orange crap or something, tangerine maybe) -  8.5/10

Perhaps a soda, instead of sparkling water, as the Orange flavor was far more forward rather than being an aftertaste or breath.  Very enjoyable, uplifting, cool drink while watching Snow Piercer.  The cold beverage complemented the scenery outside the train, and added to the coldness of the living room with the window open and door cracked.  Enjoyed with a 79% Indica Vape Cartridge.

• Like 2

Clear Spring (by the shot): 5/5. Easily the most foul tasting, poisonous, intended-to-be-a-beverage beverage sold in stores. I don't like alcohol, but sometimes, perhaps due to cultural pressure, I find myself wanting some. This stuff, I keep at home for such an occassion. With just a single shot of this dirt cheap alcohol, you will remember why you don't like alcohol and why being sober is good for you. Easily the best and cheapest anti-alcoholic beverage on the market. Cleans wounds pretty well too.

I'm still having a hard time believing this thread is still a thing.

Been thinking about it for a while, before posting. Everyone consumes beverages, but learning about new ones can be tough because their just aren't lots of places which review them in a non-comercial capacity. Wine and Mixed Alcoholic Drinks do have review sites, but they aren't compared to other types of beverages. 

Been thinking about it for a while, before posting. Everyone consumes beverages, but learning about new ones can be tough because their just aren't lots of places which review them in a non-comercial capacity. Wine and Mixed Alcoholic Drinks do have review sites, but they aren't compared to other types of beverages. 

I think it is fun. Also, D's Wicked Baked Apple cider is gross. That is all.

Overnight Window Water in a Plastic Cup - With as cold as it's been, I wasn't worried about "room temperature" effecting the taste from sitting through the night.  I'd forgotten about the taste from plastic cups, let alone this plastic cup has a tendency to make it kind of gummy, too.  Hard to rate, but still better than summer tap water.

• Like 1

Captain Morgan Private Stock, sipped from a tumbler at a leisurely pace, backed by occasional pulls from a can/glass of Coke.  The most consistently pleasant drinking experience I've found.  

I've gone after various woody, peaty, smokey, smooth, 'experiences'.  None really made me happy.  I don't like most rum either.  

This is pleasant.  Doesn't require "doing shots" or drinking too much rum watered down with mixer.  

Rating: Does that make it my 10?  I'm not doing handsprings over here, but it's what I enjoy.  

I do enjoy a good cider too...  Keep them suggestions going! 

• Like 1

hawkeye vodka  0.000000000000000001/10.  it is the iowa version of 'why the hell do you drink this bottom shelf crap'.  friend told me i would be drinking ketel one in a tumbler and pulled a joke on me.  idk why that exists beyond cleaning alcohol.  you might as well sell methanol to pair with it to put you out of your misery...

• Like 2

Wife got me 3 Cherry liquors to try for Christmas.

Kingston Black Cherry Spiced Rum - 9/10 - Great flavor, didn't work mixing with Diet Coke :(

Veil Cherry Vodka - 2/10 - Bad after taste. Didn't lose after taste mixed with Diet Coke

Watkins Cherry Whiskey - To be determined (Not Opened yet)

Last night had Vanilla Vodka(?) suggested mixed with Diet Coke - 9/10 - about 2 shots Vanilla & 2 shots of Diet Coke... I like a little more Diet Coke with my shots :D (But when you're paying for it, you want it strong! So no arguing)

Parabola was tapped at Engine House #9 (Sure would like to get over there)... Maybe I'll get lucky?

• Like 1

Folgers Black Silk ground Dark roast dripped through refillable K-cup w/Baileys Irish Coffee Creamer 3/5

I prefer grinding my own beans, but I stayed the night at her house, so you live with what you get. Black Silk was my purchase. Standard flavor you expect from Folgers, better than instant coffee, and great when not burnt. We both wished we'd have had a different option than Baileys for the Irish Creamer as we find it too sugar sweet. They should stick to liqueurs.