Warhamsters 1/31

Hobbitron

I don't think I'm ready for another round of playtesting yet. I got in a couple of rounds this weekend (a 3-player and a 2-player), and have some more thinking/changes to do before it's ready for the table.

I'm honestly kind of in the mood for a big-army game. I could do 40k or 30k (Brendan?), or Ninth Age, or teach Blood Bowl. Brad, I'm also willing to sub in for your card game whenever needed. It's fast and fun and I'm excited to see how it plays with 5. If I'm playing a big army game, I'll try and convince my opponent to take a 30 minute break for some Kingmaker.

Yeah Jim we can definitely do a 40k game if you want. Any point threshold in particular?

I'm pretty sure I have lists for 1850 and 2000, so whichever of those works best for you. If it's OK with you, I'll bring a basic CAD (Nurgle Marines) with allies (Nurgle daemons).  Looking forward to it!

I'm planning on being there... Kevin was pretty booked but I really want to play some bloodbowl...

There is some ot opportunity at work so if I don't get a bite for this I'll prolly do some ot and be by the shop after 8.

I just don't think I should commit to the bloodbowl league at this point. I'd like to learn the game but it's just poor timing right now. Maybe once this year's short, but sweet X-wing tournament cycle is over.