Tuesday 3/19 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Time: 5 PM to 9 PM (we sometimes open or stay later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Necromunda: Gangs, fighting for turf, shooting or stabbing your enemies - come get it all in Escape From Pit City!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing El Dorado.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop in and check it out.

• Thanks 1

Let's do a night of 40k!!! Who's in for this coming Tuesday?

I've got 3-4 players coming that are interested in the club. Looking for some 40k peeps they might play. They just enjoy a good game of 40k.

Bring up to 2k (or what you want to play). Should be fun, and bragging rights distributed! I'm guessing 5-6pm or maybe earlier for some.

😎

@DisruptiveConduct @peter.cosgrove @Lyraeus @Salty Monkey @Inquisitor66 @Jason @apathy ales @paxmiles @zcaust83 and all others!!!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

I've got 3-4 players coming that are interested in the club. Looking for some 40k peeps they might play. They just enjoy a good game of 40k.

Bring up to 2k (or what you want to play). Should be fun, and bragging rights distributed! I'm guessing 5-6pm or maybe earlier for some.

😎

@DisruptiveConduct @peter.cosgrove @Lyraeus @Salty Monkey @Inquisitor66 @Jason @apathy ales @paxmiles @zcaust83 and all others!!!

sorry, I'll be out of town next week, I'll be back the week after.  Gotta rest after the league.

Tuesday I am off all day but have to pick up the old lady at 5. I can be there by 6:30 though

16 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

😎

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/16/2019 at 1:31 AM, peter.cosgrove said:

Give me a call at 503-957-7906 about 12-1ish to remind me and I will open up at 2 if you want. There is no way I will remember that so remind me closer to it.

Its ok, I actually am going to be opening the shop that day and running Team Yankee demos. Ill be at the garage tomorrow night tho.