Ordo's Spring WHFB Escalation League

Escalation League

Ordo's Spring Escalation League is rapidly approaching. 

Starting Sunday, March 9th, Ordo Fanaticus is sponsoring a multi-week event culminating on May 11th with an all day tournament, open to all, known as Raindog's Rampage. The purpose of the league is learn the rules, paint up new armies, models and units, find new opponents and friends, and have fun.

The league will be held on Sundays at 4 PM at WOW, located at 717 SE Main Street in Portland, OR.

Spring Escalation Basic Rules:

1) No Special or Named Characters!

2) Standard Percentages apply for Core and Special Units.

League Points:

+3 for playing at Game Night.

+1 for attending Game Night.

+2 for bringing food or drinks to 

share. 

+1 Point Per Week if you post your modeling, painting, list making, and games results, thoughts, progress, etc, on Ordo's Fantasy Forum.

+5 Points: If you bring some one new to play.

+1 for each infantry, swarm,  or war beast model painted,

+2 for each cavalry  or monster infantry model painted,

+3 for any monstrous cavalry unit painted,

+5 for any monster, war machine, or chariot painted. 

There is a maximum of 10 points for painting per week. 

Other random bonuses will be awarded for jokes, conversions, bad luck, good sportsmanship, and anything else I deem worthy.  

Remember this is about fun, community, sportsmanship, creation, and learning the game.

I should be in, work is about to get crazy in March, but I should be able to make most Sunday's. Plus, I have been sent to sniff out the trader in Malekith's ranks.

Trading? I don't bother with trading, I just take what I want.

And as for Malekith he has been encouraging Dreadlords to scheme and backstab each other since the Sundering. As long as the competition weeds out the weak and doesn't effect his plans he enjoys it.

Sleep well tonight, you 'should' wake up in the morning. ;)

(I forsee myself getting a butt whooping sometime soon. :D)

Trading? I don't bother with trading, I just take what I want.

And as for Malekith he has been encouraging Dreadlords to scheme and backstab each other since the Sundering. As long as the competition weeds out the weak and doesn't effect his plans he enjoys it.

Sleep well tonight, you 'should' wake up in the morning. ;)

(I forsee myself getting a butt whooping sometime soon. :D)

Oops, I meant traitor.  We're on to your plots and schemes.

Hoping I can make these. I made a 1500 all-swiftsride, all-Slaanesh, no magic list. It'll either be epic, or terrible. Or terribly epic!

I need a second Chaos Lord/Exalted on a chaos steed though. I have one with a swapable banner and a mage on steed, but I'd need a bsb and a chaos lord for the list. I have the magnetized guys that go on my dragon and manticore, but I think they are too wide to fit on a horse, especially the Chaos Knight ones which struggle to rank up anyway...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...