Eldar info

InfestedKerrigan

15 hours ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

"Between 40k and living expenses and the god awful liquor tax in Washington, I have been unable to afford cannabis consumption. This has resulted in dangerously low THC levels."

Aren't you supposed to buy Liquor in Oregon, if you live in Washington, anyway, just for the reduced sales tax?

Could also look into trading models for liquor....not sure if it can be shipped, but if it can, I'd enjoy sending you a fifth of my beloved Clear Spring - the liquor that's fun for not drinking and just talking about drinking, or drinking to remind you why alcohol is bad for you. 

This stuff: https://www.abc.virginia.gov/products/whiskey/clear-spring-grain-alcohol#/product?productSize=0 

EDIT: wow, pretty heavy restrictions on shipping alcohol. 

2 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Aren't you supposed to buy Liquor in Oregon, if you live in Washington, anyway, just for the reduced sales tax?

Could also look into trading models for liquor....not sure if it can be shipped, but if it can, I'd enjoy sending you a fifth of my beloved Clear Spring - the liquor that's fun for not drinking and just talking about drinking, or drinking to remind you why alcohol is bad for you. 

This stuff: https://www.abc.virginia.gov/products/whiskey/clear-spring-grain-alcohol#/product?productSize=0 

EDIT: wow, pretty heavy restrictions on shipping alcohol. 

Shipping liquor is illegal. If you choose to do it, only use FedEx and never USPS. USPS will prosecute and FexEx will just tell you you’re screwed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestRider said:

Oregon is like three hours from where I live in WA. Much cheaper to buy here than to travel that far.

Hmmm...Well, are you able to cart it back if you come into town for another reason?