Hall of Fame Derby - 3/2/2019 at WOW in Portland, Oregon

Weav

2010EEF4-39C5-4FB1-B0A4-7765501665BE.jpeg.31475235248b8d4247c556da4fdda80e.jpeg

Our friends at the Everett Blood Bowl League are running a special Blood Bowl tournament at the Ordo Fanaticus Clubhouse in Portland, Oregon on 3/2/2019. The twist? Coaches may only choose the Hall of Fame teams listed in the Death Zone books, and in the Spike Journals. Only twelve spots exist, and no team may be selected more than once. Many teams have already been selected, but a few teams are still available. 

Register by sending $15/$20 (NAF/Non-NAF) to ebbltournaments@gmail.com, with your team selection. Teams already selected are noted with the player's name next to them.

The Hall of Fame Teams:

• Death Zone 1 The Bright Crusaders (Human) TV 2,000,000 – no changes @Zorcon
• Death Zone 1 The Orcland Raiders (Orc) TV 2,000,000 – no changes Lance Swanson
• Death Zone 2 Warpfire Wanderers (Skaven) TV 2,000,000 – no changes @Weav

• Death Zone 2 The Greenboyz (Goblins) TV 2,000,000 – no changes
• Death Zone 2 The Grudge Bearers (Dwarf) TV 2,000,000 – no changes @Bosco
• Death Zone 2 The Celestial Comets (Elf Union) TV 2,000,000 – no changes@] @Ziggens
• Death Zone 2 The Chaos All Stars (Chaos Renegades) TV 2,000,000 – no changes @Locky86

• Death Zone 2 The Underworld Creepers (Underworld Denizens) TV 2,000,000 – no changes David Birdsong
Spike Magazine #1 The Doom Lords (Chaos) TV 2,000,000 – subtract 1 assistant coach, 4 fan factor, and 6 cheerleaders @Burk
• Spike Magazine #2 Naggaroth Nightwings (Dark Elf) TV 2,000,000 – subtract 2 assistant coaches, 2 cheerleaders, and 2 fan factor Nick Vice

• Spike Magazine #3 Nurgle’s Rotters (Nurgle) TV 2,000,000 – subtract 1 fan factor and 1 cheerleader @savion47
• Spike Magazine #4 Champions of Death (Shambling Undead) TV 2,000,000 – no changes Wade Brickman

Click below to go to the Everett Blood Bowl League Tournaments page for more information.

From Facebook: 

Okay Hall of Fame Derby coaches, it's time to commit. I have a few other people who would like to join in if a spot opens. With only 12 players, I need to make sure that we're all in. We're making history here folks, so step up. 

I need you to email me at ebbltournaments@gmail.com to verify that you will still be attending and send your $15 payment to Paypal at ebbltournaments@gmail.com by this Friday, February 15. I don't need your rosters, I know those already. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...