Winter Warzone - 40K ITC 3/9/2019 @ WOW

Weav

2019WinterWarzoneTournament.png

ATTN: 40K players! Winter Warzone is a three game 40K ITC Tournament March 9th 2019 at Western Oregon Wargamers in Portland, Oregon USA. The cost is $15, or $10 for Ordo Fanaticus Emperor, Warlord, or Reaver champion. If you participated in the 2019 Winter Warzone and met the minimum requirements, you have priority entry, and may play free of charge. @Dark Trainer will create a list here of those players, and will PM you your coupon code for free entry. Please post questions in this thread. The event is capped at 18 participants.

ITC rules can be found: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bUs0HrJ3f6YzR6mWlT1LRLq0i9_0ekf7ah9WhCTxsIo/edit

Winter Warzone tickets can be purchased here: 

• Like 4

• Weav featured and pinned this topic
11 minutes ago, Lyraeus said:

@Dark Trainer dice rollers? The official GW Assault Dice is on the apple store but not on Android, for ITC rules you have the decision on what dice apps are allowed if any

Having a programming background, I personally HATE dice rollers. They're not true random and that's the problem i have. There will always be a slight benefit to certain combos. So for a tournament, i'd be a No. but Friendly game, I wouldn't care.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

Having a programming background, I personally HATE dice rollers. They're not true random and that's the problem i have. There will always be a slight benefit to certain combos. So for a tournament, i'd be a No. but Friendly game, I wouldn't care.

So Assault Dice would be fine then. It's a physics engine and GW certified. It's on the apple store only though

18 minutes ago, Lyraeus said:

So Assault Dice would be fine then. It's a physics engine and GW certified. It's on the apple store only though

GW certified or not, personally I don't like dice apps they are not fair, balanced, or random. So for a competitive event I would hope someone smart enough to know that would prevent it. I'll follow ITC's rules though...do they make a formal ruling on this, or is it to the event owner?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark Trainer said:

GW certified or not, personally I don't like dice apps they are not fair. I'll follow ITC's rules though...

That's fair. Yea the difference for the GW app is its not an rng. It's an actual physics engine which annoys many people because the thing resolves all the rolling dice but still good stuff 

• Like 1