Ordo BB2 League

Burk

18 hours ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

I went looking for this league on BB2, but I could not find a league called, Ordo Fanaticus. Was I looking in the wrong place?

I'm out in Boring and work on Swan Island. I just stumbled across this site today - I've been stuck playing the AI for years. It would be nice to have some players in my timezones...

Hey man, welcome to ORDO!!  You probably didnt find it because its a closed league.  On this season is over, we will open it to a new season and you can get it.  We also have a tabletop league that just started.  We would love to get more players (once next season is up or can play friendlies versus our league teams if you want).  if you work on Swan island, you are close to where we play (i used to work at DTNA).  we meet just off 7th and main.  your more then welcome to come by and check us out.  We meet on tuesdays between 4 and 10 or so to play games.  Not just BB if you want to come by

Here is where we meet:

• Like 1

Cool - sounds good. I am more of an old school RPG player and into boardgames. I've painted minis, and I've looked into wargaming several times, but Warhammer and WH 40k just felt cost prohibitive for plastic minis you have to assemble. But, I digress.

Yes, I'm very interested in BB online. I was playing online when BB2 came out and won almost twice as many as I lost, but then I got distracted.  I usually play with orcs or dark elves, but I can use human or viking team in a pinch. With Orcs, I run with two goblins, and with dark elves, I actually prefer assassins over the witch.  I'll look over this post and see if I can find the races in the current league.

Also, I'm still at DTNA, eight-plus years. It's a dream job, for me.

Please let me know when registration opens for the new season, and I'll ask around for other players.

Cool.

3 hours ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

So...I count two orc team's, one ogre team. Undead, Vikings and some kind of elf. What are the other four? And will the distribution be about the same next season? Just curious. I'd like to play a team nobody else uses...

1 undead, 1 Necro, 1 High Elf, 1 Khemri, 1 Chaos, 1 Lizard.

No way to know what the makeup will be, but I expect several teams to continue into season2.