Ordo Bowl Bowl League Season 6 Sign-ups

Burk

19 minutes ago, Weav said:

With respect Speil, the huge round Robin is destined to fail. I’ll pass if that’s the format. My vote is for whichever option has the fewest (goal: zero) AI teams. 

Fair enough. I'd rather have more people involved than a longer season.

My kids were bugging me about when the next season starts. I'm trying to hook them while they're young.

Off topic aside, my 8, 6 and 4 year olds rolled up their first 3.5 Ed characters last weekend. I'm so proud of them. Ranger (archer), fighter and rogue. I told the six year old his character could use two weapons when he could read and explain the rules for them....he went with the d12 axe, instead. I almost cried.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Swensos83 said:

@Burk Ticket accepted.

Hey Swenson (and other new to the league).  When a new team joins we do a catchup for that team.  What this means is you get 3 admins games (ie you dont play them, we give you 3 concessions).  Your team ends up with 6 MVP's, 6 TD's and all the cash from those games.   All with no injuries.

Its so new teams have a bit of a head start.  Once we say your complete, you can go to your team and select your skills, buy new players, etc.  Once all catch-ups are done, we will assign divisions and sent out new tickets for the official league games.  

We do this for 2 reasons.  1.  new teams are boring.  2.  Sometimes, a new team has to play in the upper division with established teams and this gives them a fighting chance.

Enjoy.