OFCC - Painting Count Down

Torg

Murphy's Law continuing in effect. Just found out that I completely forgot about my Plasmaback Turret, and it's lying around unprimed, and I'm out of primer, and Ace closes before I can make it up there. At least it's something easy to paint, so I can head up to Ace after work in the morning and I'll still have plenty of time to get it done.

Alright. Laid everything out, and my to-do list is finally correct. All I need is to prime and paint that one Turret, and do some more work on my Inquisitor. And the Inquisitor is just because I switched which Model I wanted to use at the last minute. If I decide not to bother, I can always go back to the old one.

or saturday morning…. or 15 min before first round… maybe 2 minutes…. heck paint while playing?

I remember at the 2004 Seattle GT, Orkdork was still painting his army in between rounds and lunch on Saturday and Sunday morning. I think he finally finished (and actually got a painting score) right before the 5th round. 

• Like 1

Finished up the objective markers for my team's round 3 opponents! 4 of the chaos summoning circles I made for the 'Ham Slamwich

CWXsoj9.jpg

osln4wZ.jpg

Lol...need a version of these where the bottom under the glass is designed to look like those AA coins for sobriety....