The Age of Sigmar begins...

Well as a current round up Round Bases appears to be true but not sure what the rules will say about them yet. (I suggest not changing your bases if you have already finished your army or even units.) Some armies still appear to be missing in the line of Supported armies even though you can use any current models.

As for the rumored skirmish game possibly being a board game I am finding that hard to believe.

As for the back of Age of Sigmar it appears to be Bubblehammerish.

I personally still don't care for the fluff at all and am still holding onto hope they will find a way to fish that Turd (End Times Fluff) out of the punch bowl somehow.

• Like 1

Derk, the internet was slow enough at work today that I literally sat there for a couple of beats with a sigh of resignation after I read the first part of your post. When I realized what was happening, the scroll down was so, so worth it. :)

What you did not know, is that I propagated a denial of service attack on your place of employment to give you that exact effect...

• Like 1

"'These were the End Times. The world is no more, torn apart by treachery and Chaos. And yet... endings beget beginnings. 

Listen carefully. Can you hear it? The cruel laughter of dark gods? It dances on the winds between worlds, striving to be heard, for the ruinous powers bore easily, and they seek tirelessly for new realities to conquer. Where there is life, Chaos will find it, and misery and bloodshed will soon follow. 

The world is gone, but all may not be lost. 

The descendants of the Old Ones left before the Chaos moon destroyed their homelands, that much is certain. But where did they go? 

And if they escaped, did anyone else? 

Can what is dead ever truly die? 

Who remains lost in the void? 

To what does he cling? 

And when a world dies… 

…what happens next'"

So you posted a video that shares nothing more than the info on the picture you posted before....and then a link to a page that shows the same thing. Is this just for completeness sake...or is there some subliminal message [big bad swear word] going on here?

I'm sharing news and rumors about AoS. Both of those are news direct from GW that confirms previous leaked/rumored info. If you'd like, you can certainly ignore my posts in the Fantasy threads if they bother you.