OFCC 2016 FOW Team Event (official thread)

taran.shannara

I assume this is officially dead now. We are two months away and I have seen no details whatsoever. I would have loved to have participated in this, but I no longer have the time to prepare an army.

I'd cut Taran some slack, I mean he is heading up the effort at Enfilade as well!  I'm sure post Enfilade we will get more details :)

• Like 1

If your looking to win, then you need to join an Axis team ... lucky for you I have an Axis team! If your Magnificent ... even better, join my team and be part of the "The Magnificent Four". Win or loose ... it will be Magnificent!!

Send me a PM and let me know what force you can field.

Allies need not apply ... because as Dark Helmet says ... "Good ... is dumb".

If your looking to win, then you need to join an Axis team ... lucky for you I have an Axis team! If your Magnificent ... even better, join my team and be part of the "The Magnificent Four". Win or loose ... it will be Magnificent!!

Gratuitous Dark Helmet quote.  Good one, eh?

tried sending you a message but the system says that you can not receive any new messages.

• 3 weeks later...