WarPorch BeerHammer 40k! Apr 23rd

fluger

maxresdefault.jpg?w=1462

OK, it was hinted at before, but the time is now!  Or, rather the time is going to be April 23rd.

If you're unfamiliar with the rules of Beerhammer, check out The Dice Abide's Rules.  

We'll be doing the 3 first missions on that site, The Hammering, Beer Guts Never Tire, and Beer-teor Shower.  

We'll be doing 2000 pt lists with ITC FAQ and Guidelines.  

I'll be making this an official ITC event if enough people show interest.  

Buy in is going to be bringing AT LEAST 18 cans of Beer or Beer-like drinks (cider, or hideous malt beverages, etc).  I assume most people will opt for cheap and nasty, but there is no limit on what you want to spend.  

The schedule for this event is also going to be a bit different than previous.  

10AM: Arrive, set up, talk, get beers in the fridge.

11AM:  First Round Starts: The Hammering

1:30PM: First Round Ends, Lunch Begins!

2:00PM:  Lunch Ends, Round Two Starts: Beer Guts Never Tire.

4:30PM: Round Two Ends

5:00PM:  Round Three Starts:  Beer-teor Shower

7:30PM:  Dice Down and figure out who "won"

Now, recently, attendees have gone out and gotten dinner after the tournament, but, obviously with the intentional drinking involved, that would be...imprudent at the minimum.  

I think we could conjure up a pizza delivery or the like for dinner and then maybe do low-key board games while we all sober up.  

As usual, please hit me up on either here or on Facebook to let me know if you plan on attending.  

• Like 1

You may need a lot of shot glasses since they can be placed on the table.  Beer fan or not... THIS   IS   BEERHAMMER!   I wish I knew how to make .gif :(

I was mostly thinking of the Destroyer Shots for the last mission.  Just get myself a 12 pack of beer and then go for cheap whiskey for the last round.  :D