Now the birth announcement, Geek Chic delivery next week...

So surprising thing here, apparently it takes less time to make a baby than a fine piece of furniture!

Yeah that's right the next generation of Wilke blood has a heart beat and everything...

After getting an email logistics estimates table delivery November into December... First ultrasound estimates baby day November 8... Well damn! Lots of wonderful deliveries in my future!

And the table will let me actually setup board games and keep them safe with little hands in the future.

I love it when a plan comes together!

• Like 7

• 6 months later...

And now she has come! Lorelei Jean Wilke born 11/16/16 about 11:30 pm. Family while exhausted last night is doing well now that eating and sleeping have taken place.

To keep with the theme, Geek Chic table is still not at home. Delivery fee has been paid and it is a matter of weeks not mys now but still a child before it arrived...

• Like 7

Oh apparently some people care about size and such... Induction started 7:20 pm 11/15 and she came out at 7 pounds 4 ounces and 18.5 inches long. Back to dealing with family and far too many inquiries... Especially if the same thing like did you get rest?

Why yes I got rest by ignoring that very question from 5 different people! :) I kinda love and hate technology...

• Like 2

So brief update as I am sleeping super well... Maybe too well.

Lorelei is an amazingly solid instinctual child. Great eater which has meant good sleeper. I'm talking allot of holding time so Sarah can look after herself and as a team this is way easier than people make it sound but still allot of work.

Wilkes are doing great all things considered...neither of us are zombies and three nights down add another for Sarah with that labor (29 hours after induction)

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.