• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WestRider

• Raindog

• Purplepeopleeater

• pretre

Ok, so I am going to be bad and there is no picture, but Wargame: Red Dragon is on sale this weekend on Steam for anyone interested.  And while it would be appropriate to link a Steam icon here I already feel dirty for marketing for them so I am going to go bathe (and no, no pictures of that either).

• Like 2

Cold War Awesomeness!

576264_476073072423625_1332536779_n.jpg

Any WarGame:AirLand Battle players out there?  PC RTS ROXORS U LAM AZ

I have to thank you, I downloaded the $20 game pack of this red dragon and europe theatre and this game is awesome...a bit of a learning curve (i just finished the tutorials to learn what i didnt know :)) and I am impressed.

I have to thank you, I downloaded the $20 game pack of this red dragon and europe theatre and this game is awesome...a bit of a learning curve (i just finished the tutorials to learn what i didnt know :)) and I am impressed. 

I'm having alot of fun with Wargame.  I think it is the most technically rich real time strategy game I've ever played.  I grew up with a real appreciation for the hardware of the the Cold War.  I am very thankful that the full fledged toe-to-toe between NATO and the Warsaw Pact never (really) came to be.

PM me if you get interested in multiplayer.  This game works best when you have coordinated team mates.  

That being said, try out these effed up words:  I'm looking forward to the 2nd Korean war...  (DLC) :)

wargame_red_dragon-09.jpg

• Like 1

I'm having alot of fun with Wargame. I think it is the most technically rich real time strategy game I've ever played. I grew up with a real appreciation for the hardware of the the Cold War. I am very thankful that the full fledged toe-to-toe between NATO and the Warsaw Pact never (really) came to be.

PM me if you get interested in multiplayer. This game works best when you have coordinated team mates.

That being said, try out these effed up words: I'm looking forward to the 2nd Korean war... (DLC) :)

wargame_red_dragon-09.jpg

I'll pick it up and hit you up.