Jim's Terrain Project Log

JMGraham

Making a video is the worst part of a Kickstarter. For me, at least. My intention was to minimize my own screen time, just show the product, and play some cheesy badass music. Is it sufficient? Should I feel a deep sense of shame for posting this on the interwebz? Granted, if the sense of shame is merely shallow, that works fine for me. I hate shooting video.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48375726/164386443?token=3bfb28ea

• Like 4

From 0:08 - 0:11, feels like your pacing and volume drop off, although it is an important point you are trying to hit.  0:18, the "as usual" combined with closing your eyes and looking down leads me to believe you aren't happy about business as "Usual" and would prefer it to not be in Resin.  Otherwise, you maintain your enthusiasm and smile through the introduction quite nicely.  

The product display and examples of how to utilize during game play all look good.

I hope you find this useful, even if you don't change anything ;)

• Like 2

Hey all - It's live! The new Kickstarter is up and running as of about 5 minutes ago. Take a look and feel free to back it if you're so inclined.

Also, if you wouldn't mind spreading the word, I'd welcome you letting others who might be interested knowing, posting on other forums of which you're a member, etc.

Thanks a million!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48375726/resin-wargaming-scenery-and-terrain-ancient-ruins

07cihVP.png

• Like 9

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...