Knights

pretre

Doth, I unfurl the alabaster pennant. Now un-bunch thy undergarments of lace and trim! ;)

All I was saying was, from the original pics, I felt 140 was pretty steep. Not OMGWTFGW, just steep.

Hehe,yeah I shouldn't even bother bitching about GW prices anymore

I will fork over the the green and hide it from the wife until its safe to take its place on the shelf just like I do with all the other cool arse models they come out with.

One motivating factor I see is if its not a LoW but an allied detatchement then I can run it along side my Baneblade if I so choose:)

• Like 1

Ya know...G'dub has a lot of faults. A willful ignorance of internet culture, a big fish in little pond attitude and a downright schizophrenic business plan. That said, they can make some beeyoutifullll kits! I wasn't too impressed at first, the more I see the more I change my mind.

Multiple Personality Disorder, Delusions of Grandeur, or Paranoia? That illness is rather vague in definition, especially if used in social settings by non-psychiatrists...

-Pax

As a pretend psychologist with an imaginary degree from Internet State University I feel comfortable giving my professional opinion on this matter...

Multiple Personality Disorder? No new armies untill everything gets updated...dataslates, formations, knights, supplements and ally codexes for everyone! Check

Delusions of Grandeur? We own the words Space Marine! Check

Paranoia? Spots the Space Marine will ruin our Black Library sales! Check

• Like 1

At 8 inches tall the Imperial Knight is a towering war engine. Crafted in the Dark Age of Technology and resplendent with gothic details it presents a unique silhouette both in a display cabinet and on the battlefield. Fighting alongside armies of the Imperium, most Imperial Knights are part of a Knightly House. They are affiliated with either the Imperium or the Adeptus Mechanicus. Some Imperial Knights choose to forsake all ties to a noble house. Known as Freeblades, they are masters of their own destiny.

Fully jointed at the head, arms and waist this kit allows you to create some wonderful poses. You can assemble the Imperial Knight as a Knight Paladin armed with a Rapid-fire battle cannon or a Knight Errant armed with a Thermal cannon. Both are equipped with a Reaper chainsword and protected by an Ion Shield. Each also has the option to add Heavy Stubbers. You have the choice of three unique face-plates: one for Mechanicus affiliated Knights and two for Imperial Knights.

This plastic kit makes one Imperial Knight and contains a staggering 147 components and an Imperial Knight Transfer Sheet.
  • Like 1