Knights

pretre

I'm sure the Knights themselves will be scoring if they're taken as a Primary Detachment. There is probably another rules blurb explaining exactly how it works that we haven't seen yet, but the bit we have seen seems fairly self-explanatory. In any case, Scoring/Troops Walkers are unusual but hardly unheard of, although the fact that they're Superheavy is certainly new.

I dunno. Without seeing everything involved, I would still rather have three riptides than two of these... although sm primary with one of these and o'vesa star would be ridiculous.

Edit: Scratch that. Only taken as primary or allied detachment. Soooo I guess these primary with riptides ally? Though most likely they will go the way of escalation, SA and data slates; banned by most tournaments.

The funny one is that only that only that S4 stubber can hurt flyers. So having an army of 3-6 would be total fail against even a single flyer that kept it's facing higher than AV 10.

-Pax

These Knights will not be a stand alone and I don't think they will effect the Meta as much as the Ripetide did. They will be a Fun thing to run but if players are already dealing with Bladebanes and Ripetides these will be no harder.