Spring Escalation League, Week Four: March 30th

Week Four. 1650 Points. March 30th

Best Conversion (as voted by Game Night attendees) receives 3 points. All other NEW conversions receive +1 point.

Scenario.

Blood and Gory

Each character and each unit is worth one Fortitude Point. Once a player loses 10 Points, he loses the game.

League Points.

+1 One League Point for each Fortitude point caused.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I need to know if I can proxy the following:

30 witches

20 Executioneers

Witch Elves, Executioneers and the CoB? Can I hide?

I would like to see how they do in action in person, so I don't mind. Even if it was my army getting the pinch. Also if you are looking for the old Executioneer's models MN I have some I am looking to sell soon. (Some love the new models some hate them.)

Who wants to play all fighty Dwarfs?

Quite possibly me! Finally have a free weekend.

I still don't get the scenario. My list is not in the slightest bit deathstar-y or horde, and I only have a total of 9 units and characters. There seems to be no inducement to bring more 'fortitude' and a lot of inducement to bring less.

I'd say something more useful would be 'once a player gets below 5 Fortitude, they lose' (exact number up to debate but that's the idea).

Most armies won't have 10 fortitude.  It's pretty much a see if you can table your opponent type of scenario.

@Rudra, I'm not sure about that.  Your army has been a constat struggle.  It's not an easy win, by any means.  Also, I haven't used witches or executioneers before.  I know what to do with them, I just don't know how I want to use them.  I mean, a part of me wants to see what all the hype is about with 30 witches and a CoB but the other part of me just can't do it during game night.

Quite possibly me! Finally have a free weekend.

I still don't get the scenario. My list is not in the slightest bit deathstar-y or horde, and I only have a total of 9 units and characters. There seems to be no inducement to bring more 'fortitude' and a lot of inducement to bring less.

I'd say something more useful would be 'once a player gets below 5 Fortitude, they lose' (exact number up to debate but that's the idea).

You would need a really low number.  You have to get your opponent to 3 fort in a 2.5k game.  I know it's standards and general with that mission.  However, at 1650, the units are smaller and you could get to below 5 in 2 turns.