Overall: @Doug

Best General: @dataentity

Best Sport: @thediceabide

Best Army: @Seshia

Best Single Model: Shane

Best Big Model: @Saint Anthony

Best Food: @Doug

Wooden Spoon: @PaladinX

Thank you all for coming and contributing! We had 12 players, a ton of Ordo Senators visited, and raised just over $300 for our cause!

See you next year!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I wanted to say looks like the event went excellent! Your event is always solid and looks like it went VERY well! Just wanted to let you know everyone appreciates the effort it took to run it! Thanks for all you do!

I was disappointed to be occupied this weekend. I had hoped to play. 

We'll get me playing Infinity someday!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WiseKensai said:

Here's my tournament report!

Raindog's Rampage 2019 Tournament Report

Thanks to everyone who showed up, my opponents, and especially @Raindog and @Exile for running the thing!

Thank you for the write up! I know it is far from a standard ITS, but it a celebration of the holidays and an event designed to help others and help new players. I feel strongly about trying to make friendly events for new players, so they can progress and come back to be seasoned players. 

Adam (@thediceabide) was a magnificent ambassador of the game. I watch him repeatedly show his opponents how to beat him. He well deserved his 4/4 favorite player votes. 

I put together the desert table for the Rose City Raid. I wanted a Haqq themed table with special terrain features including a landing pad and aquatic terrain. The hut s are Gale Force 9, Battlefield in a Box, Galactic Empire pieces.  The goal was have to a natural looking settlement that was not a modern city and to have a challenging table to play on it.  Some people do not like since the fire lanes can be open. 

I hope to see you on a table soon, 
RD

• Thanks 1