Congrats to both of you, Romans.  Tell Becky she has a choice to make...  My cousin was born in early July and all Shanon ever got for his birthday was fireworks.  You guys need to decide if you want to encourage that or avoid that and then she need to either start Lamaze early or cross her legs accordingly.  😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Duckman said:

Congrats to both of you, Romans.  Tell Becky she has a choice to make...  My cousin was born in early July and all Shanon ever got for his birthday was fireworks.  You guys need to decide if you want to encourage that or avoid that and then she need to either start Lamaze early or cross her legs accordingly.  😉

Because of her blood clot they won't let her dilly dally... it's going to be very close to 07/16...

I'm kind of hoping baby waits till after the 12th (Puyallup Reptile Expo) so we can volunteer there before losing all contact with the world 😉

Just gonna point out that 12 July 100 BCE was the birthday of Julius Caesar. I’m not a believer in astrology or any nonsense like that, but sharing a birthday with one of the greatest military minds in all of history is a pretty cool omen for a war gamer’s kid. (Especially, since you’re called ROMANS.)

Although, if you can persuade the stork to hold off for two weeks, 27 July 1938 was the birthday of a certain Ernest Gary Gygax. Just sayin’

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/4/2020 at 12:56 AM, Ish said:

Just gonna point out that 12 July 100 BCE was the birthday of Julius Caesar. I’m not a believer in astrology or any nonsense like that, but sharing a birthday with one of the greatest military minds in all of history is a pretty cool omen for a war gamer’s kid. (Especially, since you’re called ROMANS.)

Although, if you can persuade the stork to hold off for two weeks, 27 July 1938 was the birthday of a certain Ernest Gary Gygax. Just sayin’

Um, i was born July 12, 1967 and if you have played against me...well...let's just say sharing a birthday with a historical figure is not all that meaningful. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...

The kilt are, technically, a form of skirt. It’s only in the last two or three centuries when the bloody sassenachs in the south started spreading rumors that skirts were unmanly... forcing some less confident Scots to start the meme that skirts and the kilt are different.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1