New Knights

cadaver2k

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
here's the Knightly Heirlooms:

Sanctuary - Counts as Ion Shield, uncovered facings get 6+ inv.
Ravager - (chainblade) S: D, Ap1, re-roll failed to hit rolls of 1.
The Paragon Guantlet - s: D, Ap2, Colossal, Hurl, Master-Crafted.
Mark of the Omnissiah - Gains It Will Not Die.
Helm of the Nameless Warrior - Gains Rampage.
Banner of Macharius Triumphant - All friendly from Armies of the Imperium
faction within 12" re-roll failed morale, pinning and fear tests.

• Like 1

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212

here's the Knightly Heirlooms:

Sanctuary - Counts as Ion Shield, uncovered facings get 6+ inv.

Ravager - (chainblade) S: D, Ap1, re-roll failed to hit rolls of 1.

The Paragon Guantlet - s: D, Ap2, Colossal, Hurl, Master-Crafted.

Mark of the Omnissiah - Gains It Will Not Die.

Helm of the Nameless Warrior - Gains Rampage.

Banner of Macharius Triumphant - All friendly from Armies of the Imperium

faction within 12" re-roll failed morale, pinning and fear tests.

Rampage? On a knight? Seriously? I really, really hope that's appropriately expensive.

Remember, it's only +d3 attacks (if and only if outnumbered) in close combat.  Great for a small elite unit (MANz), not so much for the single model.

The paragon Gauntlet should be fun, though.

Well, they'll always be outnumbered pretty much, so it is pretty useful.

Remember, it's only +d3 attacks (if and only if outnumbered) in close combat.  Great for a small elite unit (MANz), not so much for the single model.

The paragon Gauntlet should be fun, though.

Well, they'll always be outnumbered pretty much, so it is pretty useful.

Yeah, you beat me to it.

I was just poking around on GW's site, and the Imperial Knight kit seems to have been hidden. I'm pretty sure it was just hidden, not removed, because the Best Sellers list now only has 11 things in it instead of the usual 12, and from my (admittedly not huge) experience with the backend of ecommerce systems, that suggests to me that it's still there, but just not being shown, or the site would have likely moved #13 up into the top 12 when that one was removed. Probably going to get dropped into the New Releases again, alongside the new one.

I see that these are releasing with another codex...do I have to buy that new one to run my ONE knight I haven't quite finished painting yet?

Nah doesn't look like it, you just won't have the new options. The warden was printed in white dwarf and the mag talks about how the new upgrade sprue comes with options even for the existing paladin and errant. Those being the fist to replace the chain sword, and the top mount guns.

• Like 1

Hello there,

Regarding the new Codex:  Imperial Knights:

This 120-page, full-colour hardback book contains:

Full rules for five Imperial Knights: Paladin and Errant are joined by three new types - Warden, Gallant and Crusader;
Two unique Detachments – the Household Detachment (Primary Detachment of Imperial Knights) and the Oathsworn Detachment (an Allied Detachment of Imperial Knights);
Extensive background material, colour schemes and heraldry for Imperial Knights from a number of different Knight worlds;
A new system of ranking, with rules and bonuses available for using their formations and detachments;
Five entirely new formations, allowing you to field efficient squadrons of Knights.

Yeah read through the white dwarf, so the warden mounts a hopped up assault cannon heavy 12 ap3 rending, crusader seems to be double ranged (no specific rules) while the gallant is double melee (again no specific rules). I'm super stoked as I have a ridiculous number of dreamforge leviathans and arms. The new knight book seems perfect to field them with!

• Like 1

That AA gun looks lacking But that is just me. I'm prolly gonna stick with some Grey knight allies and just prescience the gatling to deal with flyers 12 shots Rerolling snaps works for me, might take a double one of those if I can... Nemesis strike force of libby with five termies should be ready before flyers show up...