The Infinity Run

Raindog

I was looking through my terrain projects and saw I have a two level cargo loader system that goes well with my gantry. I wish I had seen it sooner. I sprayed it and will try to paint it tomorrow night.

Color choice?

Ogre Seth finds red "challenging."

I did green on the 8"x12" building.

Blue?

Purple?

After playing against Riot Girls last weekend, I thought they were a no brainer choice. They are heavy infantry, have a low cost, MSV 1, and two wounds. The base troop has a Blitzen and a Combi rifle. After the game, I saw they are subject to Frenzy. Once they kill, they can take cover and have to move to the enemy (if not in a link). Instead of being able to looked down a fire lane and lock it down with AROs from the Blitzen or Combi, they have no cover and must move to the enemy. Taking one or two is now a risk. Meh.

• Like 1

Thank you for all of you for puttingup with me this weekend. I am sorry I swore so much playing Evan. Evan, thank you for your tolerance and patience. Joe, I am sorry your dice were unfavorable in almost every situation. Tim, the game was an epic, action movie coming down to the last roll. Nate, I am glad I could surprise you with killing hacking. Joel, I hope you had a good time. The scenario was hard on your list.

Erik, thank you for the painting advice.

I have already started making a gantry way to circle around the control room box for next year's table.

And thank you Derk, Nate, Pete, and Evan for buying me beer!

• Like 3

My OFCC Goal for next year.

1. To play on a team with Evan and Pete: Team EPE. It would be great if we all played Haqq, but that would be pushing the matter.

2. To have a painted display board for my army.

3. To get one favorite opponent pin.

4. To limit my exclamations, to non-curse words.

5. To properly complete my table with a fully painted and detailed control room and surrounding gantries and conveyor belts.

6. To have Chris Matthews attend!

7. To help George where and how I can including planning.

• Like 2

Thought of the Day:

If a Tohaa players has a model using symbiomates, he really wants to keep the model alive. It is an essential part of his game plan.

Rule of the Day:

If a Tohaa models loses his symboit armor, he must fail a guts check unless he has a rule to e contrary like courage or martial arts......

I am thinking of breaking out of my Corregidor path and playing vanilla Nomads for a bit, Mainly, I want to see if I can do it. I think the list gives a set of tools and a decent range band. Anybody want to try it Saturday at Ordo after the Senate Meeting?  George? Jay? Pete?

logo_501.png Nomad Sallie

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png9  orden_irregular.png1  
logo_25.pngREVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
logo_29.pngSZALAMANDRA Hyper-rapid Magnetic Cannon, Heavy Flamethrower / . (2 | 90)
 sep.giflogo_29.pngSZALAMANDRA PILOT Pistol, Knife. (0)
logo_1.pngALGUACIL Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
logo_1.pngALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
logo_1.pngALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
logo_33.pngLUNOKHOD Heavy Shotgun, Heavy Flamethrower, D-Charges, CrazyKoalas (2) / Electric Pulse. (0 | 25)
logo_35.pngSALYUT (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
logo_11.pngSPEKTR (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
logo_39.pngWILDCAT Heavy Rocket Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (2 | 20)
logo_9.pngBANDIT (Forward Observer) Light Shotgun, Adhesive Launcher / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 23)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png2  
logo_1.pngALGUACIL Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 18)
logo_14.pngDAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)

5 SWC | 298 Points

Ladies and Gents,

As fall approaches, I am looking on running another Escalation League ending in another Rampage.

The league will start on September 18th with an Infinity boot camp and end on 12/03/16 with the Rampage.

More details will soon follow.

I'd be serious this time about doing this (as I am already doing the every-other week - blood bowl -stunty leeg).

-- the "boot camp" would help my skills (lack there of).

-d

• Like 3