Wood Elves Are Coming!

Lore of Metal makes perfect sense for wood elves.  Bretonnians are always going into the woods.

Again, I'll wait for the book to come out before I spill my hate or bless it with my love!

All those cool rules they have get shut down by most of the new dwarf toys.  Oh, those are some cool flammable models you have.  Have you met my flame cannon yet?  I believe your treekin need to be cleansed!  Oh, you have S4 bows....did I mention I come stock with T4 models?  Oh, and my crossbows and warmachines have better range.  Come at me breh!

Here's something that would be cool though.  Brets and Wood Elves for the 9th box set and bret's get the first book!?!?!?!?!!!?

As Sav said, looking like Cav bases. As to the weapons, I'd suspect those are those rumored +1S whacha-ma-jiggies... but that is just a rumor crazed guess.

I think the ones in the axe-dude pictures are glade riders, not the stag riders. Looking at the linked picture, I'm now pretty sure they're big bases - regular cav are already tightly packed as it is, and those fellows have breathing room.

I think the ones in the axe-dude pictures are glade riders, not the stag riders. Looking at the linked picture, I'm now pretty sure they're big bases - regular cav are already tightly packed as it is, and those fellows have breathing room.

Looking closer you are right they are not the stag riders. I just saw green and assumed for some reason.