Ordo BB2 League

Burk

31 minutes ago, WestRider said:

@Weav I must apologize, but I only got a couple of hours of sleep last night, and the lack just started hitting me. I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to stay awake another hour, let alone play Blood Bowl. Do you have another good day to play soon?

What’s available tomorrow? Or the weekend? I fly for work Monday-Thursday next week.

35 minutes ago, Weav said:

What’s available tomorrow? Or the weekend? I fly for work Monday-Thursday next week.

Thanks for being understanding. Tomorrow is pretty full. I will almost certainly have at least one free day this weekend, but not sure which yet. I'm trying to get some other people to commit to a plan.

EDIT: OK, looks like Sunday has been agreed on for stuff here, and Saturday is available for Blood Bowl.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, WestRider said:

Thanks for being understanding. Tomorrow is pretty full. I will almost certainly have at least one free day this weekend, but not sure which yet. I'm trying to get some other people to commit to a plan.

EDIT: OK, looks like Sunday has been agreed on for stuff here, and Saturday is available for Blood Bowl.

Any chance for 9a?

On 10/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Andrewgeddon said:

I'm not available tomorrow or Thursday, but late evening (post 9:30) any other day should be fine. Let me know if anything around then works 🙂

Sorry for the slow reply. I could probably do Friday at 9:30pm. Let me know if that works. Otherwise maybe this weekend sometime?

Regular Season Final Standings

2019-10-14_16-20-06.png\

@savion47 and @scotthartman  Please request to Join the Season Einze Playoff competition and i will approve.  Once that is done, i will work on getting it so we play the correct person (not sure if you can yet), so may need redo how the playoffs work (ie do it in 2 different groups.  I will let you know how it works out once I see you in there.

@Andrewgeddon  Seems like you are the only team that got a ticket like you the system was to do.  You are already in the competition.  Did you see a ticket for it and joined (as that is how it was supposed to work).  Let me know.

Thanks to all who played @sbr  @Bosco @Weav @michaels @WestRider  Once playoffs are complete, we can start Season 2.

• Like 2