Sons of Sanguinius

MexicanNinja

19 hours ago, Sgt. Rock said:

I like the idea of the hooded heads on those Sanguinary Guard. I'm not a fan of the whole bronze mask look they have going. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

Im kit bashing the sanguinary guard and age of sigmar models for my captain's and Sanguinor.  The hooded head is for my death company captain.

20 hours ago, Sgt. Rock said:

I like the idea of the hooded heads on those Sanguinary Guard. I'm not a fan of the whole bronze mask look they have going. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

I’ve always thought the bronze death mask was a nice idea, playing up their Italian Renaissance imagery... But it would be more effective if Sanguinary Guard weren’t also decked head-to-toe in golden armor. 

These look great! Instead of photobucket, may I suggest Imgur? https://imgur.com/

You can set your profile to private and you have a ton more storage available then Photoshop. I can't remember if Photoshop still has photo editing or not, but Imgur has a basic editor for cropping, resize, colors, effects, etc. etc. And when you post the image, you don't get a giant Photobucket advertisement over your image!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2019 at 8:01 AM, Tamwulf said:

These look great! Instead of photobucket, may I suggest Imgur? https://imgur.com/

You can set your profile to private and you have a ton more storage available then Photoshop. I can't remember if Photoshop still has photo editing or not, but Imgur has a basic editor for cropping, resize, colors, effects, etc. etc. And when you post the image, you don't get a giant Photobucket advertisement over your image!

Or a number of other places. Even like tumblr is a better image host these days. PhotoBucket is sooooo 2007 😉

On 12/12/2019 at 8:01 AM, Tamwulf said:

Thanks for the advice, I will look into this.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Dammit man!  Ya gotta get imgur lol  I came here to gaze upon your conversions, but you've gone over your sharing bandwidth and all I see is ellipsis as placeholders for the pics.

I am waiting to receive the weapon still and i need to get some green stuff done still.  I edited those posts with the '...'  Updates coming soon.

I have imgur.  I've been using it to post my skaven progress in AoS.  I have multiple projects going on.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...