Raindog's Rampage: Saturday. December 6th!

I have been making collages from ancient White Dwarf issues as awards. I have Four so far (one Skaven, 2 Empire, and an Orc), I want several more. Chris Bailey donated two daggers. I with be giving away some Ordo Dice, Ordo Tape Measures, and Green OFCC pins. There are some sleeves for spell cards. I still need to find a big Sword. 

We will be playing on fat mats in the big room and maybe in the Room of Shame if we have extra players. 

OK, is this thing at capacity? I have been jonesing for a WFB game since OFCC and looks like I blew it by not paying attention to the forum.....

When are lists due?

Can I submit a list and be an alternate if the thing is full (which it looks like it is judging from the number of people on this thread)?

Let me know, please......

OK, is this thing at capacity? I have been jonesing for a WFB game since OFCC and looks like I blew it by not paying attention to the forum.....

When are lists due?

Can I submit a list and be an alternate if the thing is full (which it looks like it is judging from the number of people on this thread)?

Let me know, please......

Please come. 

You are most welcome to be my Ringer or a player if we have room.

Lists due the Thursday before the event. 

Can we at least use the SCs from ET:Khaine? I don't want to go up against Nagash or Karl Franz or Glottkin with lame version of Tyrion. Pahahaha!  :tongue:

Just from what I have seen I can tell you in the End Times

Tyrion is Morathi's toy and play for power.

For such a noble soul to fall so far.

Down with the Hag! Long live the Phoenix King!