New Forge World

Massive model that comes with a massive price: About $975. /whistle

I'm starting to see a trend from Forge World:

Rhino -> Land Raider -> Land Raider Spartan -> Mastodon

Drop Pod -> Legion Dreadnought Drop Pod -> Legion Anvilius Dreadclaw Drop Pod -> Legion Kharybdis Assault Claw

Storm Raven -> Storm Eagle -> Thunderhawk -> Sokar Pattern Stormbird

Dreadnought -> Contemptor Dreadnought -> Contemptor Cortus Dreadnought -> Deredeo Dreadnought -> Leviathan Pattern Siege Dreadnought

I wish I had more money to spend at Forge World!

• Like 3

Massive model that comes with a massive price: About $975. /whistle

I'm starting to see a trend from Forge World:

Drop Pod -> Legion Dreadnought Drop Pod -> Legion Anvilius Dreadclaw Drop Pod -> Legion Kharybdis Assault Claw

Storm Raven -> Storm Eagle -> Thunderhawk -> Sokar Pattern Stormbird

Dreadnought -> Contemptor Dreadnought -> Contemptor Cortus Dreadnought -> Deredeo Dreadnought -> Leviathan Pattern Siege Dreadnought

I wish I had more money to spend at Forge World!

Lol. 

Drop pod, Chaos Dreadclaw Drop pod, Dreadnought droppod. Then FW drops the Chaos Dreadclaw and replaces it with a Legion Dreadclaw, and makes the bigger Kharybdis Assault Claw.

Thunderhawk in pewter, then FW thunderhawk, then FW Thunderhawk transporter, then GW Storm Raven. Then FW Storm Eagle.  FW drops the Thunderhawk transporter, and suddenly we have the Stormbird. 

Rogue Trader Dreadnoughts, including one with two melee weapon arms, one called a Contemptor, and even a Chaos Rogue trader dreadnought. Then GW replaces the RT dreads with with the "new" metal dreads which can only have a single weapon arm/missile and a ranged weapon, they also release the chaos dreadnought and the Furioso dreadnought as seperate metal kits. Then GW makes the plastic dreadnoughts. Then FW makes their Chaos and loyalist Dreadnoughts, including the Mortis dreadnoughts. Then GW makes the Ironclad dreadnought. Then FW starts making their own Ironclads, as well as the "new" Contemptor series of dreadnoughts. Then we get the plastic Librarian Dreadnought, Furioso Dreadnought, Death Company Dreadnought and those new SW Dreadnought variants that don't deserve proper record keeping... Then, it goes as you say Contemptor Cortus Dreadnought -> Deredeo Dreadnought -> Leviathan Pattern Siege Dreadnought

I wouldn't be that suprised if GW creates a plastic Thunderhawk Gunship/Transporter combo in the near-ish future. You know, now that they have a more impressive FW flyer for SM. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet modern deodorant tank

You know, younger players have no clue what you are talking about, right? Heck, I'd say most current 40K players have no idea what you are talking about. :laugh: That conversion came out in White Dwarf #95, in 1987. Yer showing yer age there, Long Beard. :laugh:

This tank makes me tingle all over like the Sicarian new release did. I'll be getting two or three of these. :cool:

• Like 1

You know, younger players have no clue what you are talking about, right? Heck, I'd say most current 40K players have no idea what you are talking about. :laugh: That conversion came out in White Dwarf #95, in 1987. Yer showing yer age there, Long Beard. :laugh:

This tank makes me tingle all over like the Sicarian new release did. I'll be getting two or three of these. :cool:

If you do buy them, gotta name them after deodorant brands.