Go Seahawks!

Talapas

Our defense was on fire. They were shutting down their run game and putting pressure on kapernick. He only ran because we had his recievers covered tight and he had no more options. By the fourth quarter he was probably tired so he made mistakes. Its what our tough defense does.

Our offense needs to kick it into gear though. I am glad Harving is planning on playing for the superbowl.

• 2 weeks later...

So, my kids watching their first football game, they're getting set for the kickoff, I'm starting to explain the game, four tries to move the ball 10 yards, and ... Oh. Safety. On the kickoff.

My kids still haven't watched an entire football game, though they have seen a televised execution.

• Like 5

Everyone is talking about Manning playing a terrible game, but I don't see it that way. We just gave him NO options. The only pass he could land was a 5 yard pick-up on the outside, and he did it very consistently. But when you're that far behind, 5 yards at a time isn't mathematically feasible. He definitely made some sloppy mistakes and it wasn't his best work, but there just wasn't an exploitable chink in our defense. I hope he plays again and gets back to the Super Bowl. He deserves to end his career on a high note.

• Like 2