40K OFCC Team Event - Conversation starts here!

evil_bryan

Just now, Skkipper said:

Where in Ohio?

I am friends with some guys in Toledo though they may not be OFCC compatible.

Athens OH. I came with Team Diversity last year for my first time. These are all guys from the group that Team Diversity help build when they moved to Athens a few years ago.

1 hour ago, evil_bryan said:

Looks like I should jump in before we leave page 11 :)

For this spoiler, we will expand on our page 10 item to add that all Games Workshop and Forgeworld models that have rules for 8th edition will be allowed at OFCC.

To clarify, if rules and model drop at the beginning of August, or a Codex, will it be included, or will that be after List Registrations and not eligible?

8 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

To clarify, if rules and model drop at the beginning of August, or a Codex, will it be included, or will that be after List Registrations and not eligible?

no clarification needed. if it is released on Saturday but you can get it painted before dice is dropped, it is legal. Quit boxing in stupid!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Fair question, and at this point I do not have an answer. There will be a date prior to the event where we lock out all future updates, but that date has not been determined yet.

You can expect advance warning of that date, but it will not be spoiled as one of the page reveals. (damn, I should I used THAT fact as the next reveal...wasted opportunity!) :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, evil_bryan said:

Fair question, and at this point I do not have an answer. There will be a date prior to the event where we lock out all future updates, but that date has not been determined yet.

You can expect advance warning of that date, but it will not be spoiled as one of the page reveals. (damn, I should I used THAT fact as the next reveal...wasted opportunity!) :)

You're a good man Bryan, may we all buy you a shot, each, by the end of ofcc

• Like 1