40K OFCC Team Event - Conversation starts here!

evil_bryan

36 minutes ago, Frowbakk said:

PM me and we can schedule a game or three at PFC, or we can coordinate here and raise the post count.

I've been meaning to get a regular weekly game time in (maybe Sunday afternoons?) for a while now.

PM's are scary, A regular weekly  game time would work best during the week(Monday thru Thursday after 3pm) but I do have a 40k table in my garage that I picked up off of craigslist. I am headed to the Storm of silence in Spokane in May so time is a ticking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skkipper said:

PM's are scary, A regular weekly  game time would work best during the week(Monday thru Thursday after 3pm) but I do have a 40k table in my garage that I picked up off of craigslist. I am headed to the Storm of silence in Spokane in May so time is a ticking.

I get my three kids off the bus a little before 4, and Monday or Tuesday seems to be the best option (if I can get my wife to agree to it, that is.) for my schedule.

[whipped.gif goes here]

46 minutes ago, pretre said:

Has OFCC ever not been 2k?

Don't recall exactly, but in 4th a lot of the special characters could only be taken at a certain point level and I recall the OFCC having less than that point level. Been so long. 

1 hour ago, evil_bryan said:

Some of you may know that Nurgle is my favorite Chaos god, so I consider 7 to be sacred number. As such, the reveal for Page 7 should be significant.

Army size this year will be 2000 points!

So as much as I was pushing for 5 Kni....2500 pts of fun for everyone, I don't think a soul is surprised by the 2k.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Also, how'd you know what I was bringing if they dropped in time? Are we wearing the same dress?

I wonder what battle field role they will be... LoW or something else... that will be the clincher on how a force is constructed... I'm hoping LoW actually 2 knights and 4 of these could generate 6 CP that way

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, VonVilkee said:

I wonder what battle field role they will be... LoW or something else... that will be the clincher on how a force is constructed... I'm hoping LoW actually 2 knights and 4 of these could generate 6 CP that way

I like that at 2k. And a pair of those for each Warhound. That will be a pretty 6k. 

• Like 2