40K OFCC Team Event - Conversation starts here!

evil_bryan

5 hours ago, SPaceORK said:

Kinda sucks that an event that I was willing to completely change the way I play, to fit into the box of the way ordo does things, is out for me because I don't know the right people.

I think the first think that should been "leaked" is that this is by invitation only cause I didn't see that anywhere.

(This isn't aimed at you Pretre, just frustrated)

I think he said its an Uninvitational.  Meaning that generally teams can be formed by anyone with a captain willing to do the work but you can most definitely be UNinvited if you miss the point of the event.  Also its probably better to go with a Captain from previous years as they can definitely give you the feedback you want on your list and indeed thats their job.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord Hanaur said:

I think he said its an Uninvitational.  Meaning that generally teams can be formed by anyone with a captain willing to do the work but you can most definitely be UNinvited if you miss the point of the event.  Also its probably better to go with a Captain from previous years as they can definitely give you the feedback you want on your list and indeed thats their job.

I called it an invitational earlier. I have since edited that post. Uninvitational is a better term.

1 hour ago, PumpkinHead said:

Challenge all the rounds! And Beerhammer needs to be a thing! Like an actual Beerhammer event on friday, where skipper and I get too drunk to throw dice and yell at Fluger to keep pouring the destroyer shots!

I don't remember that ever happening. Next you with tell me I teleported through a window!!!

and that will be 6th page!!!

• Haha 2

With that, it looks like we have reached page 6!

It will come as no surprise that once again achievements can be earned by players and will contribute to a team's Spirit score. 

The Page 6 spoiler is that we will have a special list of achievements available only to Team Captains which will carry with it special recognition. Team Captains are asked to do quite a bit and are critical to the success of OFCC, it is time to acknowledge and celebrate their contribution.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2